As more lockdowns are announced across Australia, we hope that everyone and their families are safe and doing the best they can.
For our community using Ordermentum, here are a few quick things to help manage sudden lockdown and changes to deliveries and orders.
For Wholesale Suppliers
Our support team is here to help you in any way we can - you can reach us via in-app chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 1300 336 724.
Here are a few links on features that might help you manage the many changes:
- How to change the delivery date of an order
- How to manage your schedule and closure dates
- How to delay cancel and change delivery dates
Our support team is here to help; whether that's helping you to pause recurring orders or communicating with your suppliers, you can reach our support team via in-app chat, email (email@example.com) or phone 1300 336 724.
Here few links to help manage your orders and payments during uncertainty, to save you both time and money:
- How to manage a standing order (on Web)
- How to edit a standing order (on the Ordermentum App)
- Setting up closure dates (on the Ordermentum App)
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out. We are here to support you in any way we can.
The Team @ Ordermentum.