The country's largest trade event for the foodservice and hospitality industry is now just around the corner. Fine Food Australia 2018 will take place at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from September 10th to 13th. And like previous years, 2018 will see thousands of visitors and exhibitors from beverage, bakery, dairy, and retail technology sectors coming together for four buzzing days of talks, demonstrations, and networking.
One of the 1000+ exhibiting brands that you can catch at the upcoming show this September is Ordermentum. Yes - after bagging the award for Best New Bakery Product at last year’s Fine Food Australia, we will be back at the iconic Melbourne event to showcase our retailer app once again. Come and visit us at stand E39!
Our mobile platform powers the food and beverage industry, helping many B2B businesses take and place orders and payments without the hassle. We connect suppliers and retail venues such as cafes, restaurants, and bars and help them reduce their operating costs, cut down trading risk, eliminate bad debt, and improve their overall sales. Here’s exactly what Ordermentum can do:
- Ordermentum provides a one-click ordering solution that helps your customers get their orders in on time.
- It charges your customers instantly according to the terms you have agreed, therefore, reducing late payments.
- It lets you create a digital catalogue so you can showcase your products and highlight your newest ranges. The catalogue can be customised for each customer you sell to.
FOR RETAIL VENUES:
- Ordermentum allows you to place your orders in one click, anytime and anywhere you want.
- It lets you pre-schedule your orders so you never miss a cut off again.
- You can easily manage your supplier contacts and give your entire team quick access to it.
We can’t wait to see you at the September event!
Our Ordermentum experts will be at our stand (E39) to happily answer any questions you may have. We will also be holding live app demonstrations to show you exactly how Ordermentum can connect suppliers and retailers, and how easy it is to place and take orders and payments using the platform.
You will also be able to try out some delicious baked goods whilst you’re at our stand, too! Thanks to our partner (and happy customer) Butterbing, who’ll be sharing the space with us. Butterbing is famous in Melbourne for their original cookie sandwiches so be sure to visit us to get your hands on some free treats.
Don't miss this awesome opportunity to be part of the biggest food trade show in the Southern Hemisphere and to discover more about the mobile solution that makes b2b ordering and payment easy. For more event information and to register to attend, head over to https://finefoodaustralia.com.au/.
Fine Food Australia 2018
Date: 10 - 13 September 2018
Venue: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Location of Ordermentum Stand: E39
Want to read more Ordermentum news? Head over to our blog!